Re: Recall process

On 21-Mar-19 21:52, Adrian Farrel wrote:
> People signing a recall petition are not making judgements.

I disagree. It's not the final judgment, but it's still clearly
a preliminary judgment and it will have a distinctly negative
effect on the individual concerned, whatever the outcome. So
IMHO it's a very serious matter that requires personal knowledge.

   Brian

Those judgements are made by the recall committee.