Re: Last Call: <draft-ietf-iasa2-consolidated-upd-07.txt> (Consolidated IASA 2.0 Updates of IETF Administrative Terminology) to Best Current Practice

On Sun, Mar 17, 2019 at 10:46 PM S Moonesamy <sm+ietf@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Alissa,
At 07:06 PM 17-03-2019, Alissa Cooper wrote:
>A lack of response after three days' time, two
>days of which are over a weekend, is not
>unresponsive.  The last call for this document
>expires on April 1. I expect all the last call
>comments will be responded to in a timely
>fashion during or after the last call.

Thank you for the feedback.

I requested some information relating to the
decisions which the working group took.  If the
information cannot be provided before the Last
Call expires because of weekends, or for other
reasons, I suggest that the IESG extends the Last
Call so that there is adequate time to consider that information.

Is there reason to think this will happen? April 1 is quite some time away.

-Ekr

Out of curiousity, how are comments which are
sent to iesg@xxxxxxxx only evaluated with respect to a "standards action"?

Regards,
S. Moonesamy