Re: Last Call: <draft-ietf-iasa2-consolidated-upd-07.txt> (Consolidated IASA 2.0 Updates of IETF Administrative Terminology) to Best Current Practice

Hi Alissa,
At 07:06 PM 17-03-2019, Alissa Cooper wrote:
A lack of response after three days' time, two days of which are over a weekend, is not unresponsive.? The last call for this document expires on April 1. I expect all the last call comments will be responded to in a timely fashion during or after the last call.

Thank you for the feedback.

I requested some information relating to the decisions which the working group took. If the information cannot be provided before the Last Call expires because of weekends, or for other reasons, I suggest that the IESG extends the Last Call so that there is adequate time to consider that information.

Out of curiousity, how are comments which are sent to iesg@xxxxxxxx only evaluated with respect to a "standards action"?

Regards,
S. Moonesamy