Re: Last Call: <draft-ietf-iasa2-consolidated-upd-07.txt> (Consolidated IASA 2.0 Updates of IETF Administrative Terminology) to Best Current Practice

Hi Jason, Jon,

Please see the message at https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/ietf/x4vWrIVJ172DjD-3sb-R_1jUHFY Could the IASA20 working group please provide a response to the Last-Call comments?

Adding to my previous comments, the "Executive Director" title would create some confusion as the person holding the position is not a director of the LLC Board. The title of "Managing Director" does not make the distinction between Managing Director and LLC Director clear.

From what I understand the draft updates RFC 6072 because of a title which comes from the reference in RFC 6072 to an obsoleted RFC (3979). Why does RFC 6072 have to be updated by this (intended) BCP when it is not even part of the "Note Well"?

I took a quick look at some of the other BCPs related to the IETF. One of them states that "there is no board of directors for the IETF". That definition is likely "historic".

Regards,
S. Moonesamy