Re: [104all] Further Clarification Re: IETF 104 Preliminary Agenda

Ted Lemon <mellon@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    > they have good data. I’m saying they don’t have good data. The fact
    > that you have a conflict is not good data. It’s an anecdote. I don’t
    > have a conflict.
    > That’s also an anecdote. Anecdotes aren’t useful guidance here.

I also think that the RTG area has had very good conflict resolution in the
past, and that they don't have a lot of cross-area participants.  That is,
this agenda, which for many of us, is average for conflicts, is very
surprising for some RTG area people, because they suddendly are experiencing
what the rest of us have experienced for a decade.

--
Michael Richardson <mcr+IETF@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Sandelman Software Works
 -= IPv6 IoT consulting =-