Re: [104all] Further Clarification Re: IETF 104 Preliminary Agenda

On Feb 25, 2019, at 8:33 PM, Loa Andersson <loa@xxxxx> wrote:
What I said was that IESG should refocus in the light of the many
conflicts and redo the agenda with the objective to avoid conflicts.

I got that.   The thing is, how do you know that if they reshuffle, it won’t cause me a similarly bad conflict?  I’m not saying they shouldn’t reshuffle if they have good data. I’m saying they don’t have good data.  The fact that you have a conflict is not good data.   It’s an anecdote.   I don’t have a conflict.   That’s also an anecdote.   Anecdotes aren’t useful guidance here.