Re: [104all] Further Clarification Re: IETF 104 Preliminary Agenda

On Feb 25, 2019, at 6:11 AM, Loa Andersson <loa@xxxxx> wrote:
My advice would be to scratch the agenda, start over, leave the
experiment out and optimize to avoid conflicts!

How would they do that?   What information do they have now that they didn’t have before they published the agenda?

I ask because in fact, this agenda is the least conflicted one for me that I have seen in a long time.   I’m really happy with the current agenda, and can really only lose from a re-do.   This is not to say that a re-do is not the right thing to do.   What I’m saying is that the fact that a couple of people have griped about conflicts and about an over-full agenda is not data.   It is anecdata.

As Stewart has said, if we want to do better at this, we need data, not anecdata.