Re: [Recentattendees] [104all] Further Clarification Re: IETF 104 Preliminary Agenda

On Feb 25, 2019, at 4:33 PM, Michael Richardson <mcr@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
It doesn't work for gong-shows
like 6man and secdispatch and the like

Which brings up the question, why do we have gong shows?   If something can’t attract any support on the mailing list, why are we spending extremely expensive meeting time sleeping while someone gives a presentation on it?   Because let’s be honest, that’s what’s going on—this is why there’s so much typing on laptops during WG sessions.

Why aren’t we spending that time working on stuff that we’re actually working on?