Re: HbH flags [Tsvart last call review of draft-ietf-opsec-ipv6-eh-filtering-06]

Then explain what it means to mark an EH as ‘drop if not supported’ if it isn’t dropped where - well - NOT SUPPORTED.

Or ICMP where not supported.

Or any of those values.

I’m talking about a conflict in the text of 8200 - which has those fields as required to support - and 7045, which says they can be silently ignored.