Re: Last Call: <draft-arkko-trip-registry-update-00.txt> (Update to the TRIP IANA Registry Rules Regarding Postal Addresses) to Informational RFC

Paul:

> Although the Security Considerstions could mention the extra security gained by this?

There is a privacy gain, which is mentioned in the draft.

> Maybe we can also mo longer allow postal addresses and telephone numbers from all existing drafts? :)

That is a separate discussion, and in fact, many drafts do not include a postal address for the authors.

Russ