Re: Last Call: <draft-arkko-trip-registry-update-00.txt> (Update to the TRIP IANA Registry Rules Regarding Postal Addresses) to Informational RFC

Agreed.

Although the Security Considerstions could mention the extra security gained by this?

Maybe we can also mo longer allow postal addresses and telephone numbers from all existing drafts? :)

Sent from mobile device