Re: Whether to left-justify or center the display of Internet Drafts in a browser window

> On 1 Dec 2018, at 7:10 am, Bob Hinden <bob.hinden@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Hi Henrik,
>

>>> I myself much prefer the previous behavior, having all three views
>>> left-justified in the window.
>>>
>>> At the very least, all three views should be consistent.
>>>
>>> So this email is an attempt to find a consensus on how to display drafts in
>>> a browser window, left-justified or centered, and whether all of the views
>>> should be consistent.
>>
>> For me personally, centered htmlized text or left-justified both work;
>> I have no particular opinion in this matter.  I'll go with whatever consensus
>> appears here.
>
> I have a slight preference for the left-justified version.  It appears to make cut & paste work better (as noted in later email).
>
> Bob

It also helps when you are stacking windows so you can see the draft and something else.  You don’t have to re-size to get the left margin on the left.
--
Mark Andrews, ISC
PHONE: +61 2 9871 4742              INTERNET: marka@xxxxxxx