Whether to left-justify or center the display of Internet Drafts in a browser window

A recent change to the tools page html-ized versions of Internet Drafts now has them centered in the browser window. See, for example,  https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xu-mpls-sr-over-ip-01

However, other views of drafts continue to be left-justified in the browser window. See, for example: https://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-xu-mpls-sr-over-ip-01.txt and https://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-xu-mpls-sr-over-ip-01.html

I corresponded with Henrik about this change, and he said that it was at a user's request, and my complaint is the first he's received.

I myself much prefer the previous behavior, having all three views left-justified in the window.

At the very least, all three views should be consistent.

So this email is an attempt to find a consensus on how to display drafts in a browser window, left-justified or centered, and whether all of the views should be consistent.

Thanks.
Andy