Re: remote participation

Il 13/11/18 02:41, Ted Lemon ha scritto:
Several people have pointed out that they weren't able to access the
Meetecho Jabber,
There's no Meetecho Jabber room. Meetecho relays the IETF official jabber channels (e.g., wgname@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx). We have not been reported of people having problems accessing Meetecho during the last meeting. If you know such people, Ted, can you please ask them to get in touch with us so we can see what happened and sort it out?

and also that the way it handles names isn't ideal.

I'm not sure I get what you mean by "handling names", but please address any feedback to the Meetecho team. The IETF remote participation platform has improved a lot over the years thanks to the precious feedback received by the IETF community. All feedback we receive is taken into consideration for the upcoming meetings.

 I wasn't able to access it because I didn't have an access code
handy and didn't want to register for remote access when not remote.

As I already said in another thread, all information you need is your name and your Registration ID, which is also printed on your badge if you're on-site.

Alessandro

 XMPP-over-Websocket?

On Mon, Nov 12, 2018 at 8:30 PM Spencer Dawkins at IETF <spencerdawkins.ietf@xxxxxxxxx