RE: swag idea (and meeting rooms temperature...)

I haven’t been counting, but Lucent sponsored an IETF meeting and gave out long sleeve jean-shirts.  That may have been more than 40 meetings ago, but – as I said – I am not counting…

From: ietf <ietf-bounces@xxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Spencer Dawkins at IETF
Sent: Monday, November 12, 2018 8:36 PM
To: jordi.palet=40consulintel.es@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: IETF list <ietf@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: swag idea (and meeting rooms temperature...)

On Wed, Nov 7, 2018 at 3:55 AM JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet=40consulintel.es@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I second the motion, but jackets or jerseys better than blankets !

I know long-sleeved t-shirts are more expensive than short-sleeved t-shirts, but I think it's been more than 40 IETF since someone has passed out long-sleeved t-shirts (I believe the most recent was Alcatel). Perhaps that time has come around again.

But my second-favorite hoodie is from Netflix at a NANOG(*), so I know we're not the only ones meeting in breezy hotels.

Spencer

(*) I'm not ungrateful for my second-favorite hoodie, it's just that my favorite is tie-died, heavyweight, and a gift from my lovely wife Shirley. Tough to come up with swag in that league for everyone!