Re: Diversity considerations

On 9/27/2018 11:13 PM, Lloyd Wood wrote:
> Diversity demands that we include more technically incompetent
> people who are uninterested in protocol designs, from other,
> lesser, high schools.
So what you are trying to establish here is that if someone doesn't
attend the right school, you're technically incompetent?

Is that tongue in cheek or do you seriously agree with that statement?
In either case, for me, the more you focus on improving inclusion and
being open to help from all walks of life, the better your diversity
will become.

Regards,
KAM