Re: General non-confidential input to NomCom

What NomCom asserts to be community consus does AFAIK include vetting
all the private input NomCom receives. So the community at large does
not really know exactly what NomCom thinks is community consensus,
and ultimately its also up to the mind of each individual NomCom
member.

BCP10 should say "publically documented community consensus" IMHO. Not
sure though what an efficient way would be to create this better than
delegating that to IESG like we do now. draft->RFC like what brian
started ? Maybe.

--
---
tte@xxxxxxxxx