Re: [Taps] Opsdir last call review of draft-ietf-taps-minset-10

Dear Linda,

Thanks for your feedback!
I’d like to address your last comment, but I’m not sure how. I agree with what you say, but it sounds as if you felt provoked by a specific sentence or paragraph - could you please point me at the text that you think needs changing?

Thanks!

Cheers,
Michael