Re: Diversity and offensive terminology in RFCs

The technical terminologies in each knowledge/organisation is not easy to replace (needs time) because we get to depend on it to describe concepts. The Internet terms are well known with good history, we are still teaching using them. I don't think the terms you mentioned are offensive, but just technical terms with known definitions (not social terms).

For future WG terminology work, I don't recommend changing ietf-used-terms with new-dversity-term only if we refer to the old-term used, that makes a work/draft more defined.

AB