RE: Last Call: <draft-ietf-iasa2-trust-update-00.txt> (Update to the Selection of Trustees for the IETF Trust) to Best Current Practice

Thanks for this small document that clearly states how Trustees are
appointed and is an important cog.

Just a couple of comments, and some nits.

Best,
Adrian

===

Not sure whether this is just a matter of variations of language over
the Atlantic, but "update to the selection" means (to me) changing the
people who have been selected. So, better to say "update to the process
for selection."

Thus...

Title
OLD
         Update to the Selection of Trustees for the IETF Trust
NEW
   Update to the Process for Selection of Trustees for the IETF Trust

Abstract
OLD
   This memo updates the selection of trustees for the IETF Trust.
NEW
   This memo updates the process for selection of trustees for the IETF
   Trust.

Introduction
OLD
   This memo updates the selection of trustees for the IETF Trust.
NEW
   This memo updates the process for selection of trustees for the IETF
   Trust.

---

Section 2

   IETF rules regarding recalls and other NomCom-related processes
   continue to apply [RFC7437].

Pedantic, but you can't quite get away with this because the NomCom
processes in 7437 did not apply to pure IETF Trust appointments.

How about...

   The processes regarding NomCom appointments and recalls of Trustees
   for the IETF Trust follow those described in [RFC7437].

Does this mean this document updates 7437?

=== Nits

Abstract and Introduction

s/trustees but/trustees, but/