Re: Diversity and offensive terminology in RFCs

On 21/09/2018 04:05, Mark Rousell wrote:
On 21/09/2018 03:31, Alia Atlas wrote:
While I do agree with John Levine that there are many additional human rights and issues to consider,
I don't see how one can disregard the origins of "blacklist".

What are the origins? I've used the term for decades in many contexts but never, ever needed to know or care what its origins are. I still need to know or care. It's completely and wholly irrelevant to current usage.

s/I still need to know or care/I still don't need to know or care/

--
Mark Rousell