Re: Early Bird Registration Ends Today!

> Its actually not quite obvious whether you get added to the attendee
> list when you have registrered or when you have registered and paid. It
> only says "470 registrations" and not "470 paid registrations". I guess
> it is paid registrations though.

As has been said many time in these ethers, there are no longer any
such thing as "unpaid registrations".  If you're on that list, you
paid, and all "registrations" are paid ones.

If you started the registration process and didn't pay, and the system
was nice and saved your information to allow you to come back and pay
later, your information is saved in the system but you're not
"registered", and you won't be on that list.

Barry