Re: Early Bird Registration Ends Today!

On Mon, Sep 17, 2018 at 03:18:06PM -0500, Spencer Dawkins at IETF wrote:
> Spencer, who was today years old when he learned how to read the registered
> attendee page - I think ...

Its actually not quite obvious whether you get added to the attendee
list when you have registrered or when you have registered and paid. It
only says "470 registrations" and not "470 paid registrations". I guess
it is paid registrations though. I hope. Except that i think i also got
an email alert from my credit card that $700 where deducted.

Also: It would have been nice to have an explanation for the early
close of the "early bird" price level on a permanent web page instead of
only in some past discussion email thread. Most co-attendants i know
still wonder why this decision was made and can't find an explanation.

Cheers
    Toerless