Re: Early Bird Registration Ends Today!

Hi Spencer,

The fact that you show up on that published list (i.e., https://www.ietf.org/registration/ietf103/attendance.py) means that you are definitely registered. Only paid and remote registrations appear on that page. The “No” refers to the fact that you are not yet onsite at IETF 103, because of course we have not started checking people into the meeting. The “remote” means that the person registered as a remote attendee, so they are not planning to be onsite in Bangkok.

That being said, the “No” is definitely confusing in these early days and I will look into ways that we can make this more clear.

Alexa