Re: Genart last call review of draft-ietf-anima-reference-model-06

At this point I think we understand each other's points, and I will wait for Michael to comment as pen-holder.
Thank you for the prompt response and discussion.
Yours,
Joel

PS: While I sympathize with your reaction to paying for standards from other SDOs, that is not what determines whether we reference them, or whether those references are normative. No mater how much we wish otherwise :-)