Re: [EXTERNAL] IAOC report to community at IETF 102

Hi Michael,

> On Jul 20, 2018, at 4:57 PM, Michael Richardson <mcr+ietf@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>>> is not available).  Accordingly, the IAOC closed the Tools Management
>>> Committee.  At the same meeting, the IAOC closed the Sponsorship
>
>> How will the tools work be supervised, and reported to the community?
>
>    GD> The Tools work and reporting continues as it was except there is no
>    GD> longer an IAOC subcommittee in the middle.  See the Tools team page:
>    GD> https://www.ietf.org/about/groups/tools/
>
> That page didn't help me at all, and would do nothing to help
> someone who wasn't already familiar with the workings of things.

Russ has been working on an update to that page and the corresponding page on www.ietf.org that explains the workings of the tools team, both of which are pending my review once I clear my post-IETF 102 backlog. Hopefully once the updates are posted the pages will be more informative.

Best,
Alissa