Re: AD Time

There is also a problem with directorate reviews of highly variable
quality. I don't want to name any names but I have seen reviews from
the X directorate that said absolutely nothing about the X aspects of
the reviewed draft and merely commented on a couple of things the
automated nits checker complained about. Such "reviews" are virtually
a no-op.

Thanks,
Donald
 1424 Pro Shop Court, Davenport, FL 33896 USA
 d3e3e3@xxxxxxxxx