Time: Monday - 8:10-19:40
Place: Laurier

10min    administrivia - chairs
15min    questions - chairs
50min    discussion - all
10min    wrap-up - chairs

Can you please point out the "items for discussion"?

/Loa

On 2018-07-16 16:34, Gonzalo Camarillo wrote:
Hi Loa,

the agenda and the material contain both the items for discussion and
the time allocated to them. We have discussed with a lot of people (who
had different opinions) in order to figure out what would be the most
useful questions to ask. At this point, we believe that these (very
general) questions are the best we have in order to explore the problem
space. If we had more concrete questions that would not be too biased,
we would have used them.

With respect to documents to be read beforehand, the BoF description is
publicly available (as for any other BoF) and it contains a list of RFCs
for background reading. We chose not to include John's draft in the
agenda because it was posted quite late and because it explores (on
purpose) the solution space (as opposed to the problem space).

https://trac.tools.ietf.org/bof/trac/

As you for sure understand, this is a very controversial topic. So, we
do not think we should have the room discuss more-concrete solutions or
proposals before discussing the actual (or perceived) problem.

Cheers,

Gonzalo