Re: Agenda outline?

The schedule you pointed to has the meeting on Thursday - i.e., Thursday schedule looks like the usual Friday.  I assume that's an error?

Mary.

On Tue, Jun 12, 2018 at 7:02 PM, Michael StJohns <mstjohns@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 6/12/2018 3:49 PM, Benjamin Kaduk wrote:

I will confess that it's not entirely clear to me why knowing a
specific start time now is important, but it's also something that I
don't really need to understand.

-Ben

Let me give you a for instance -

In London, I needed to meet with the CTO of a company a good 45 minutes by tube and walking from the meeting location, and I had sessions most of that day that I either needed to be or wanted to be in. (Basically, my travel time ~equalled the session II block time).   I made a guess based on previous meetings as to when the 1st afternoon session would finish and when the third session would start.  I guessed wrong by a cumulative 1/2 hour.  I'd booked the meeting a good month or so in advance due to the CTO's ridiculous travel schedule and ended up having to skip (a small) part of the third afternoon session as he wasn't able to reschedule.

In any event, it turns out some of what I was looking for already exists - there's just no link to it from the main page: https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/102/agenda.

This is a "nice to have" rather than "my life will end without it" but I've needed this information at least twice over the last few meetings earlier than even the first agenda publication for various reasons.

Later, Mike