Agenda outline?

Hi -

I'm wondering if it would be possible to start publishing an agenda outline least as early as registration opens?   E.g. a list of session slot start and ending times as well as any non-WG slots (Plenary, Hackathon etc) that are well known in advance.

My goal here is to have a better idea of when I can schedule dinners and side meetings earlier than waiting until we start getting the preliminary WG-centric agenda.

Thanks - Mike