Re: Agenda outline?

Hi Mike,

On Mon, Jun 11, 2018 at 11:53:11AM -0400, Michael StJohns wrote:
> Hi -
>
> I'm wondering if it would be possible to start publishing an agenda
> outline least as early as registration opens?   E.g. a list of session
> slot start and ending times as well as any non-WG slots (Plenary,
> Hackathon etc) that are well known in advance.

As I understand it, "not really" -- those start/end times can
potentially be changed if needed to meet session scheduling
constraints.

> My goal here is to have a better idea of when I can schedule dinners and
> side meetings earlier than waiting until we start getting the
> preliminary WG-centric agenda.

I will confess that it's not entirely clear to me why knowing a
specific start time now is important, but it's also something that I
don't really need to understand.

-Ben