Re: Possible BofF question -- I18n (was: Re: Possible OBF question -- I18n)

On 1 Jun 2018, at 6:19, Nico Williams wrote:

> PS: Really, I'm shocked at this thread.  I don't get it.  What series of    events is causing the sad, utter despair on display here?  I've not
>     been following the IETF all that much, so it's possible I missed
>     some disasters.  Can they have been so bad?  Please fill me in on
>     them.

That we have for example:

- Had Unicode/IDNA discussions with comments from very very few people, and I think three that "did send text"
- Had IAB close a directorate on the topic
- Had Precis "just about" get the review they needed to call consensus

This is what I have seen.

So, very very very few people actually "show up" in discussions.

This is why I say "priority" is important.

   paf