Re: Planned changes to registration payments & deadlines

On 25/04/2018 08:25, Stephen Farrell wrote:

PS: I realise my workflow may be a bit of a corner-case, but I'm
starting to regret that the IAOC didn't just bump the meeting fee
and leave it at that - another US$100 or something on the fee could
even work out cheaper for me compared to the time spent dealing more
with my local bureaucrats... and for them having to deal more with me
too of course;-)

I would rather commit early and save the $175, particularly as I see a day when it
will be my $175 paid out of taxed income.

- Stewart