Re: Last Call: <draft-ietf-ippm-twamp-yang-07.txt> (Two-Way Active Measurement Protocol (TWAMP) Data Model) to Proposed Standard

On Apr 17, 2018, at 7:37 AM, tom p. <daedulus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Mahesh

Getting there.

I still cannot find a Reference in the I-D for RFC 2330 which appears in
the module.

Added a normative reference to RFC 2330.

'max-count' I still find open to confusion - I was hoping that you would
rename the leaf, and not the grouping, since it is the leaf, the data
object, that is an exponent.

Renamed the leaf also to max-count-exponent.

 Further down, you have

"The default
           max-count value SHOULD be 32768.'
"
which I think wrong since the leaf is and was an exponent.  After
renaming the leaf, not the grouping, I was expecting something like
'The default value of max-count-exponent SHOULD be 15 which corresponds
to a maximum value of 2**15 i.e.32768.’

I have added the above text in the model.

Thanks.

On the presence/ boolean, and top level nodes being mandatory true, your
solution looks fine (I said to you that my knowledge of YANG was limited
and while this restriction has a faint echo in my memory, I cannot find
the paragraph in RFC6020/RFC7950 that spells this out:-(

I am still thinking about secret key.

Tom Petch