Re: Last Call: <draft-ietf-ippm-twamp-yang-07.txt> (Two-Way Active Measurement Protocol (TWAMP) Data Model) to Proposed Standard

Mahesh

Getting there.

I still cannot find a Reference in the I-D for RFC 2330 which appears in
the module.

'max-count' I still find open to confusion - I was hoping that you would
rename the leaf, and not the grouping, since it is the leaf, the data
object, that is an exponent.  Further down, you have

"The default
            max-count value SHOULD be 32768.'
"
which I think wrong since the leaf is and was an exponent.  After
renaming the leaf, not the grouping, I was expecting something like
'The default value of max-count-exponent SHOULD be 15 which corresponds
to a maximum value of 2**15 i.e.32768.'

On the presence/ boolean, and top level nodes being mandatory true, your
solution looks fine (I said to you that my knowledge of YANG was limited
and while this restriction has a faint echo in my memory, I cannot find
the paragraph in RFC6020/RFC7950 that spells this out:-(

I am still thinking about secret key.

Tom Petch