Re: Last Call: <draft-ietf-ccamp-microwave-framework-05.txt> (A framework for Management and Control of microwave and millimeter wave interface parameters) to Informational RFC

I wonder what
   [I-D.ahlberg-ccamp-microwave-radio-link]
an Informative reference to an expired I-D from 2016 containing little
more than a YANG module, adds that
   [I-D.ietf-ccamp-mw-yang]
a fully fledged I-D, in WG Last Call, with very similar data structures
and accompanying text, does not provide.  I am puzzled to read
"   The recommendation is to use the structure of the IETF: Radio Link
   Model [I-D.ahlberg-ccamp-microwave-radio-link] as the starting point,
"
when a more recently worked on I-D is available.

The I-D includes MUST and must, SHOULD and should, but no reference to
RFC8174; I think that this needs a further look.

The normatively referenced RFC7223 and RFC7277 have both been superseded
by I-Ds that have been around for quite a while while rfc8022bis is well
on its way to superseding the referenced RFC8022..

Tom Petch