Opsdir telechat review of draft-ietf-opsawg-mud-20

Reviewer: Scott Bradner
Review result: Has Nits

I did an OPS-DIR review of Manufacturer Usage Description Specification <
draft-ietf-opsawg-mud > The specification is well written and clear (I also
agree with Robert Spark's nits).

One suggestion about document organization: I would either move the discussion
of what should be done if the MUD controller can not retrieve the MUD file for
some reason or another out of the security considerations section to after
section 1.9 or at least include a forward pointer to the discussion.