Re: Last Call: <draft-ietf-i2rs-yang-dc-fabric-network-topology-06.txt> (A YANG Data Model for Fabric Topology in Data Center Networks) to Proposed Standard

----- Original Message -----
From: "Zhuangyan (Yan)" <zhuangyan.zhuang@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2018 10:30 AM

> Hi Tom,
>
> Thank you very much for your detailed comments.
> We've incorporated your comments into version-08. We also updated
other referred drafts if they are also published in March :)

Yan

Yes, you have addressed my comments

Tom Petch

draft-ietf-i2rs-yang-dc-fabric-network-topology@xxxxxxxx;
i2rs-chairs@xxxxxxxx; shares@xxxxxxxx; akatlas@xxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: Last Call:
<draft-ietf-i2rs-yang-dc-fabric-network-topology-06.txt> (A YANG Data
Model for Fabric Topology in Data Center Networks) to Proposed Standard

> Yan
>
> It resolves my comments but... :-(
>
> there is a line length problem with that description clause "
description "Number of vni(VXLAN Network Identifier defined in RFC
7348)s that the fabric has."; [not sure what e-mail will do with this
but in the I-D, the line length is too long]

> draft-ietf-i2rs-yang-network-topo is now RFC8345
draft-ietf-i2rs-yang-l3-topology-16.txt is now RFC8346
draft-ietf-netmod-rfc7277bis-03.txt is now RFC8344

> the Copyright date is 2016
>
> the URL to the licence information should be https not http (sigh)
>
> "Please replace the data in the revision statement with the data of
publication when published."; /data/date/ 2

> data model [6020][7950]
> I would expect to see [RFC6020][RFC7950]
>
> uh huh
>
> I am not sure who the AD is now for this work so they probably need
adding to the addressees of any further e-mail.

> Tom Petch

"Fabric YANG Module". The draft-ietf-netmod-rfc7277bis is added as well.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2rs-yang-dc-fabric-network-