Re: Last Call: <draft-ietf-i2rs-yang-dc-fabric-network-topology-06.txt> (A YANG Data Model for Fabric Topology in Data Center Networks) to Proposed Standard

I see

description "Number of vni(VXLAN Network Identifier, see [RFC7348])s
that the fabric has";

which looks like XML/HTML style reference in the YANG module, which will
not work as the YANG module must be plain text.

I suggest an introductory section along the lines of

This module imports ...
from ...
and references [RFC7348]

along the lines of
draft-ietf-netmod-rfc7277bis
without which [RFC7348] will be an unused Reference.

Tom Petch