Re: IAOC report in advance of IETF 101

> At IETF 101, the IAOC welcomes two new members: Glenn Deen and Andrew Sullivan will replace departing IAOC appointees Tobias Gondrom and myself (Leslie Daigle) whose terms are concluding.

Since I won't be in London to say this personally, let me
say here a big thank you to Leslie and Tobias. Whatever
complaints people have from time to time, it's no rest cure
being on the IAOC, and we all benefit. Leslie gets an extra
+1 for serving a second stint on the IAOC despite knowing
what she was getting into.

   Brian Carpenter