Re: Last Call: <draft-housley-suite-b-to-historic-04.txt> (Reclassification of Suite B Documents to Historic Status) to Informational RFC

On Tue, Mar 27, 2018 at 02:43:38PM -0400, Russ Housley wrote:
> Ben:
>
> >> Why are we having a second Last Call on this document?
> >>
> >> The first Last Call began on 16 Feb 2018 and ended on 16 Mar 2018.
> >
> > II[UR]C, the process for moving things to historic requires a
> > separate status-change document that goes out for 4-week IETF LC
> > alongside the document effecting the status change.  I don't think
> > the status-change document existed in last month's last call.
>
> Indeed it did.  I do not know whether the Last Call properly included it, bu the history tab clearly shows that the status change document was created on 10 Feb 2018.
>
> See https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/status-change-suiteb-to-historic/history/ <https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/status-change-suiteb-to-historic/history/>

I was just looking at
https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf-announce/current/maillist.html,
which does *not* show an IETF Last Call being issued for
"Reclassification of Suite B Documents to Historic Status" (the
status change document) until today.  So that seems to be the part
that was missed last time.

-Ben