Re: Proposed Photography Policy

Toerless,

We did not have a lot of things 35 years ago, including the
harrassment policy etc.

The IAOC and the IESG regularly receive complaints (largely
about one person in particular) about "in-your-face" picture
taking, and I am guessing they decided to write something
down and propose a solution, and the draft from EKR is what
you saw today.

ole

Ole J. Jacobsen
Editor and Publisher