Re: MHonArc archives to be retired?

Warren Kumari <warren@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Yeah, me too -- I find the mh ui much nicer (and it also seems a: tp
> produce nicer URLS for links, and b: we have existing links to
> messages).

The mhonarc archives should only be retired if there are
redirects to the new archives for each message.

Also the new UI ought to be a lot faster - getting the index
for a mailing list takes about 30 seconds (e.g.
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/search/?email_list=dnsop)
whereas the mhonarc interface is basically instant.

Tony.
--
f.anthony.n.finch  <dot@xxxxxxxx>  http://dotat.at/  -  I xn--zr8h punycode
South Utsire: Cyclonic 5 or 6. Rough or very rough. Rain or sleet. Moderate or