Re: [Mtgvenue] Comments on draft-ietf-mtgvenue-iaoc-venue-selection-process-12

Hi Alissa,
At 06:39 PM 2/6/2018, Alissa Cooper wrote:
I'm losing the thread of what your criticism is of draft-ietf-mtgvenue-iaoc-venue-selection-process. Perhaps if you have a specific edit to suggest to the text, that would make it more clear. Personally I see no problem with adding a reference to RFC 3710 if there is consensus to do that. (Although, as noted in my AD eval, my personal preference would be to drop Section 4 altogether, but that was not where the WG landed.)

I am okay with your personal preference to drop Section 4.

Regards,
S. Moonesamy