Individual Draft Submissions.

Hi all,

I have many questions that still without answers till now.

Does the IETF allows individual draft submissions but in fact they do not belong to the IETF work?

Does it means it is something to let people play with regardless of the ideas it contains?

When an individual draft be considered on a specific WG?

I have 3 drafts and neither has been taken forward for 1-year.

Even with having a co-author nothing have changed and I didn’t get responses from the responsible AD or Chairs regarding each idea on every draft or even reserving a slot in the next IETF 101.

I got many advices from different people but nothing in the core development of each idea.

I don’t want to keep working alone and making each draft takes the best shape and eventually they are not considered by the IETF and at the same time I do not want to bother people who think that this e-mail for forcing something to happen, no, it is just for understanding because when new ideas comes to the mind I feel they will face the same destiny as other ideas and the IETF will keep not caring.

Thanks,

Khaled