Re: [RTG-DIR] Rtgdir telechat review of draft-ietf-mtgvenue-iaoc-venue-selection-process-12

On 05/02/2018 12:08, Eliot Lear wrote:

On 05.02.18 12:02, Stewart Bryant wrote:

On 05/02/2018 11:37, Eliot Lear wrote:
o  It MUST be possible to provision Internet Access to the Facility
      and IETF Hotels that allows local attendees to utilize the
SB> When I first read this I though you meant local as in those
SB> who live in the country, but I think you mean those at the facility.
SB> Clarification may be useful.
I think this becomes clear in the following sentence.

I still think there is scope of ambiguity. What about "physical attendees"?

"those attending in person:"?

Perfect.

 - Stewart