Re: [pim] Opsdir last call review of draft-ietf-pim-source-discovery-bsr-07

Thanks for the update, Stig. -08 looks very good.

I don't agree that scale is the key aspect to disqualify this draft from
being considered to go standards track. There is a lot of IP multicast deployed
very densely - in those deployments, PIM-SM will not scale better but will
continue to be more operationally expensive due to its need for manual
configuration and complexity.

I am happy to be educated about the current normative criteria for standards track (ptr ?).

Cheers
    toerless