Re: www.ietf.org

On Fri, Jan 12, 2018 at 10:42:53PM -0500,
 Alissa Cooper <alissa@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote
 a message of 17 lines which said:

> As a few folks have noted, the webmaster@xxxxxxxx alias is indeed
> the place to file bugs. Every bug I’ve filed has garnered a personal
> response and a fix or an explanation for why not within hours and I
> suspect others who have made use of it have had similar experiences.

Not for me: at least one ticket ([www.ietf.org/rt #201081]) was closed
without the problem fixed and without explanations.

Also, we expect that some things will be done without users having to
file a ticket. Chasing old links that are broken could and should be
done by checking 404 in the log, without asking participants to do
this themselves.