Re: www.ietf.org

All, Brian,

On 2018-01-13 08:49, Brian E Carpenter wrote:
That's the whole point. People here mainly (not everybody) dislike or
passionately hate that sort of look and feel. (I hate it. And usually
I simply don't see THE BIG SHOUTING LETTERS because that's never the
useful part of any web site. Literally, it's the small print that
matters - for example, only yesterday I had to register on a new
commercial site and it took me 5 minutes of ignoring BIG FONTS to
find the privacy statement in a well-hidden 8-pt PDF file.)

While I'm not passionate enough to hate this, I can understand your
sentiment.

I have one other that I find a bit odd. We often say that the most
important of the IETF are the working groups, and from a "new people"
perspective I guess it is as common that they are initially interested
a particular working group, as in the IETF as whole. Yet the WG's are
at least one layer deeper buried on the web page than the were before.

/Loa

--

Loa Andersson                        email: loa@xxxxx
Senior MPLS Expert