Any way we can move this whole new IETF web page discussion to a more
appropriate mailing list ? I am sure more IETF participants would like
to try their luck at being webdesigners, and are only afraid
to do so because of Thomas' weekly nastygrams for this mailing lists
top posters.

Thanks
    Toerless

--